Keep up to date with what we are doing around Newcastle and in our clinic by following us on social media!
The Delta Therapy Dogs Fundraising Dog Walk
Fletcher Vets are proud to sponsor the Delta therapy fundraising walk this coming Sunday April 8th. See the flyer below for all the information! We look forward to seeing you there!
A dog-friendly Easter treat!
Here's a safe, dog-friendly Easter treat for your pooch, courtesy of Dog Buddy Blog! View more here!
Chicken Liver and Green Bean Easter Dog Treats
Chicken livers are super-affordable and contain high levels of iron and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Green beans are filling and low in calories – just double check they haven’t got any added salt.
- 700g whole wheat flour
- 280g brown rice flour
- 450g chicken livers
- 1 can green beans in water, no salt, drained
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180°c and either grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or blender, mix chicken livers until liquid then add green beans and pulsate until smooth.
- Mix flours and egg together, then pour in the chicken liver and green bean mixture.
- Mix dough (by hand or with a dough hook). The dough will be heavy.
- Roll out dough to 1/2-inch thickness then cut with your favourite cookie cutters.
- Bake treats for about 30 minutes until they’re brown on the bottom.